RSSLOG is a combination of a plugin and a feed generator to syndicate logged events as an rss feed.
Installation of php5-sqlite
- either install the package php5-sqlite with the webif-package manager
- use apt get at the console
In recent version of CometVisu "rsslog.php" is already included with the plugin itself, for older versions it may have to be downloaded seperately:
- copy rsslog.php from https://github.com/CometVisu/CometVisu/blob/develop/src/plugins/rsslog/rsslog.php to '<cometvisu-root>/plugins/rsslog/rsslog.php'
- in case of using a really old version, the rss database can be updated with this script: https://github.com/CometVisu/CometVisu/blob/develop/src/plugins/rsslog/rsslog_correct.pl
Wiregate Plugin: rsslog
- create a new plugin int he wiregate webif with the code from https://github.com/OpenAutomationProject/Wiregate/blob/master/plugin/generic/RSSlog.pl
- to display the content of the rsslog-feed in the cometvisu, the plugins have to be activated:
<plugins> <plugin name="rsslog"/> ... </plugins>
- to display the rss feed, the following code has to be inserted in the appropriate section
<rsslog src="./plugins/rsslog/rsslog.php?state=0" filter="phone,bell" refresh="300" mode="last" timeformat="%d.%m. %H:%M"> <label>Ereignisse</label> <layout rowspan="9" colspan="6"></layout> </rsslog>