This project aims to supply necessary parts for automation solutions like home automation. (It is not an automation solution on its own)
There are currently two part developed in this project:
The component in an xPL network that configures devices and handles automation tasks like events or scripts.
An interactive and fast web based visualisation.
A heavily extendable LogicEngine based on the Python programming language
A interactive 3D floor plan, useful to visualise buildings and current states.
Different little tools that are quite usefull in home automation.
- LGconnectd - Deamon to talk to LG smart TVs over the network
- rsslog - little sqlite based logging that offers it's data as RSS stream or JSON
- russconnectd - Deamon to talk to Russound multiroom amplifiers
- ebusd - Daemon to communicate with heating systems
- knxd - Daemon to run WireGate Plugins on other machines or independent from main WireGate Daemon
This project has strong relations to other project and web pages. If you are interested in this project you might also be interested in those web pages: